- Various Various Branches and Circles of the ASI carry out archaeological excavations in different parts of the country.
- Carrying out problem-oriented survey including exploration and excavation of ancient sites and mounds;
- Research on the ensuing exploration and excavation work;
- Preparation of reports based on the field work;
- Interaction with various universities and research institutions.
ARCHAEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA (ASI)
PURATATTVA BHAVAN NEAR BALAJI MANDIR
SEMINARY HILLS, NAGPUR-440006
MAHARASHTRA (STD Code-0712)
Shri Ramesh S. Mulimani
Phone: 0712-2515310, 2515320 (T-f)