Various Branches and Circles of the ASI carry out archaeological excavations in different parts of the country. Wing. Since independence various agencies like the Archaeological Survey of India, State Departments of Archaeology, Universities and other research organisations have conducted archaeological excavations in different parts of the country. Based on the information available in the Indian Archaeology – A Review a list of the sites, excavated during last century, is given state wise. Excavations conducted since 2000 are given in this section. Arranged state wise they include brief information on the site and important finds.
Recent Excavation Report
- Reconstitution of Central Advisory Board of Archaeology (CABA) 2014-18.
- National Policy on Archaeological Exploration and Exacavation.
- Excavation Branches
- Submitting of
application for Exploration / Exacavation for the field season 2022-2023 – regarding
- Inviting Proposals for Exploration / Exacavation Programme For the season 2021-2022 – regarding
- Inviting Proposals for Exploration / Exacavation Programme For the season 2017-2018 – regarding
- EXCAVATION AT 4MSR BINJORE.