Guidelines on Ancient Monuments Archaeological Sites and Remains(AMASR)
The Archaeological Survey of India has prepared draft guidelines on the following aspects:
1. Guidelines on Protection of Ancient Monuments Archaeological Sites and Remains
2. Guidelines for grant of permission for illumination of Centrally Protected Ancient Monuments, Archaeological Sites and Remains.
3. Guidelines for sound and light show (Son-et-lumiere: Sel) at the Centrally Protected Monuments Archaeological sites and Remains.
4. Guidelines for photographers to operate within the precincts of centrally protected monuments.
5. Guidelines for issue of licence for videography and filming at the protected monuments.
6. Guidelines for grant of permission for organizing cultural programmes at the Centrally Protected Monuments.
7. Guidelines of removal of encroachments form the Centrally Protected Monuments.
Archaeological Survey of India invites comments/suggestion from public on any of the points.
The same may be sent to Director General / Director Monuments :
email@example.com || firstname.lastname@example.org
before 31.08.2014 for consideration .
ROOM NO 4A,
INDIRA GANDHI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, DELHI
Contact: P. L. MeenaCUSTOMS OFFICE, MUMBAI
SION FORT, MUMBAI