Institute of Archaeology
The Institute of Archaeology was established in the year 1985, by upgrading the School of Archaeology which was established in 1959 for imparting advanced training in multidisciplinary field of Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Museology, Conservation, Antiquarian law, etc. The Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology course, conducted in the Institute is of two years duration. It is conducted by the faculty members of the Institute and the Country’s eminent archaeologists as guest lectures.
S. K. Manjul
- List of selected candidates for photography license in Eastern Region, ASI
- Approx 150 Kg. of Raddi (News paper and Magazines of the Library) will be disposed off through auction on 29th October, 2018 at 3:30 pm
- Corrigendum of list of the selected PGDA students for the year of 2O18-20
- Final list of the selected PGDA students for the year of 2O18-20
- Corrigendum (Result of PGDA Course 2018-20)
- Result of PGDA Course 2018-20
- Application are invited for addmission two years Post-Graduate Diploma in Archaeology course Session 2018-20
- Auction Notice for Newspapers.
- Result of written Test to the PG Diploma for batch 2017-19
- Final list of the PGDA Students for the year of 2017-19
- Model question paper for entrance exam for PGDA.
- Syllabus for PGDA
- Human Resource Development Policy (HRD).
- Events undr HRD policy conducted in 2015-2016 .
- Inviting proposals from Universities/lnsitutions/Departments of Archeology of State Governments/NGOs etc