Institute of Archaeology
The Institute of Archaeology was established in the year 1985, by upgrading the School of Archaeology which was established in 1959 for imparting advanced training in multidisciplinary field of Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Museology, Conservation, Antiquarian law, etc. The Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology course, conducted in the Institute is of two years duration. It is conducted by the faculty members of the Institute and the Country’s eminent archaeologists as guest lectures.
S. K. Manjul
- Marksheet of 769 candidates who have participated in viva for issue of photography license in monuments of Archaeological Survey of India
- List of selected candidates for photography license in Eastern Region, ASI
- Corrigendum of list of the selected PGDA students for the year of 2O18-20
- Final list of the selected PGDA students for the year of 2O18-20
- Corrigendum (Result of PGDA Course 2018-20)
- Result of PGDA Course 2018-20
- Application are invited for addmission two years Post-Graduate Diploma in Archaeology course Session 2018-20
- Syllabus for PGDA
- Human Resource Development Policy (HRD).