Institute of Archaeology
The Institute of Archaeology was established in the year 1985, by upgrading the School of Archaeology which was established in 1959 for imparting advanced training in multidisciplinary field of Archaeology, Epigraphy, Numismatics, Museology, Conservation, Antiquarian law, etc. The Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology course, conducted in the Institute is of two years duration. It is conducted by the faculty members of the Institute and the Country’s eminent archaeologists as guest lectures.
S. K. Manjul
- Final Result of PGDA Course(Batch 2019-21)
- List of selected candidates for interview for Post Graduate Diploma in Archaeology(Batch 2019-21)
- List of eligible candidates for PGDA Entrance Exam
- User manual for PGDA course application
- Register here for PGDA Course
- Online applications are invited to admission for two years Post-Graduate Diploma in Archaeology course in Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay Institute of Archaeology
- Marksheet of 769 candidates who have participated in viva for issue of photography license in monuments of Archaeological Survey of India
- List of selected candidates for photography license in Eastern Region, ASI
- Syllabus for PGDA
- Human Resource Development Policy (HRD).