1. Preparation of Budget Estimates/Revised Estimates in respect of Archaeological Survey of India.
2. Maintenance of Budget Allocations vis-a-vis Expenditure CDDOs/NCDDOs/ offices/branches and Head of Account wise in respect of Archaeological Survey of India.
3. Disposes of matters relating to House Building Advances.
4. Cases of Hiring of rent regarding office buildings.
5. Matters related to the Internal and External Audit Paras.
- National Commission for Scheduled Castes
- Excavation Branches
- Prehistory Branch
- Architectural Survey Projects
- Epigraphical Studies & Branches
- Underwater Archaeology Wing
- Science Branch
- Horticulture Branch
- Central Antiquity Collection
- Central Archaeological Library
- Institute of Archaeology