Activities not permitted in Protected Monuments
Q. What acts are prohibited within a protected monument?
Ans. No person shall, within a protected monument, -
- do any act which causes or is likely to cause damage or injury to any part of the monument; or
- discharge any fire-arms; or
- cook or consume food except in areas, if any, permitted to be used for that purpose; or
- beg for alms; or· violate any practice, usage or custom applicable to or observed in the monument; or
- bring any animal for any purpose other than the maintenance of the monument,
- bring any vehicle except in areas reserved for the parking thereof.